Top 5 Free Hosting Providers to host your Blog / Website
When you start a blog, there is a necessity to understand how blogging works and to check whether blogging suits your style. You may also want to check-out hosting different CMS like WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr etc… This situation is more relatable to amateur bloggers.Always remember that every Professional blogger here at once had been an amateur blogger. When you start a blog, you may not have much knowledge of using CMS or the knowledge of managing websites, so here I had listed the top free hosting websites you might want to try before you scale up for paid hosting.
Top Free Hosting Provider services
000webhost is a web host tailor-made free hosting provider for students and amateur bloggers do you want to start your own business?. While the Free host is a good option, 000webhost guarantees 99% website uptime. Also,
- 000webhost doesn’t run ads on the website you had hosted
- 000webhost features one-click-website-installer which features over 50 popular scripts such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, OS Commerce, Photo Gallery and others.
Hostinger also provides free hosting provider without ads. Hostinger comes with software auto-installer and also various website script installers like WordPress Drupal, Joomla, etc..
x10hosting is one of the oldest free hosting providers since 2004. They provide great features at zero cost. Here are some of its features:-
- Private Cloud hosting.
- Advanced versions of MySQL and PHP.
- There are never any forced ads.
- Provides good customer support.
- 1000 MB (one gigabyte!) Disk Space
- FTP account and File Manager
- Control Panel
- No ads!
- https SSL on all free hosting domains. (self signed certificate)
- Host your own domain or use Free subdomain offered by the company.
- 20 GB Disk Space available with 200 GB bandwidth traffic
- Tools like Joomla, phpBB, and of course, WordPress.
- Also, it allows you to create email accounts.
- 1000 MB web space & 5000 MB of data transfer
- Host 1 Domain name free. FREE sub-domain name (.co.nf extension)
- Biz.nf hosting plans support a free hosting of WordPress blog and free Joomla hosting that includes an automatic installation.
- It provides PHP 4 and PHP 5 support. PHP7 support is missing.