Taken Mind SEO Onpage SEO Keyword Optimisation!
Previously, we have seen that Keyword density is a myth and is not related to ranking. Onpage SEO optimisation keyword is based on the orientation of keywords. Yes! Keyword density too matters but not to a greater extent.
OnPage SEO keyword optimisation Rules:
The following general pattern is best suggested as good Onpage SEO optimisation:
Rule 1: Proximity Relative distance between keywords in the document is considered.
Rule 2: Distribution The places where the focus keywords are present in the document or body
Rule 3: co-occurance The link structure of the specific webpage with other webpages
Rule 4: The important tags The focus keyword is expected to be present on header tags, URL etc..
Example of Best Onpage SEO keyword optimisation
The above rules are necessary and must be followed. Keyword Cannibalisation a term used to refer linking multiple links to other domain web page or internal linking must be avoided. Also, linking of multiple pages to a single page is more preferred than linking one page to multiple pages via anchor tags.
- The focus keyword must be present in the title tag at least once. Frame the title such that the focus keyword is near to the starting of title.
- Make the content of the web page more than 300 words, especially in case of blog
- Make sure the keyword is present in your body content, at least, two or three times. Make sure the keywords are not close to each other but are distributed.
- Make sure the keyword is present in the alt tag of images in your post. This has a high capability of bringing good organic traffic via google image search.
- Make sure you are using canonical URL formats. In URL, the presence of focus keyword is highly essential.
- Make sure in the meta tag of the web page, focus keyword is present. Meta tag greatly helps in providing short gist about the web page to google. The absence of focus keyword might ruin your SEO.
Following the above-mentioned rules, greatly enhances the SEO by keyword optimisation. Any doubts? Blow up in the comment section below.